Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a temporary gate code and how do I get it? Why would it be important to get this?
Temporary codes are given to realtors/agents when they have an open house for access to the community and a particular unit. That is the most common request received so that owner nor realtor are providing their codes. After open house is completed, code is shut off and can no longer be used.
2. How do I get the white card that allows me to access the clubhouse? Is there a charge and how many are provided per unit?
Each owner/unit has one clubhouse card, additional are $30 per card. Two cards are acceptable if the unit is a rental so owner and tenant each have a copy. Cards should be passed on from the owner or tenant during move out, otherwise they can be requested by emailing or calling 360-695-1538.
3. If I see something around the property /complex that needs fixing how do I get it addressed?
For non-emergency maintenance, email or call 360-695-1538. You can also utilize the online portal and put in a work order request. For emergencies, please contact the office 360-695-1538. We have after hours maintenance available for nights, weekends and holidays when the office is closed.
4.How do I get my gate code changed?
Changes should always be requested in writing by emailing , dropping off or mailing a note to the Key Property Services Office.
5. How do I get my gate opener replaced? What is the cost?
Gate openers should be passed on from the owner or tenant during move out, otherwise they can be requested by emailing or calling 360-695-1538.
6. How do I get a copy of my mailbox key or know which mailbox belongs to my unit?
Mailboxes are federal property, HOA nor maintenance can keep copies of keys, rekey a mailbox or make any other changes. If a mailbox key was not provided to you during your sale, you must contact the Post Office for assistance. Main Post Office for your community is located at 2700 Caples Ave, Vancouver, WA 98661 and can be reached at (800) 275-8777.